Hayward EcoStar® variable-speed pool pumps provide best in class energy efficiency for most any pool and spa combination, including upgrading the majority of single speed models up to 3 horsepower (hp). Designed for medium to large pools, they can save up to 90% on energy costs or as much as $1500 per year, compared with single speed pool pumps.
EcoStar SVRS (Safety Vacuum Release System) provides an added layer of protection against suction entrapment without additional equipment, plumbing or wiring.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pumps
- Fully programmable, touch pad control can be rotated to four different positions or mounted to the wall for more convenient access
- Universal compatibility: operates independently, with Hayward automation, or with competitive systems (via relay control)
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- SVRS model meets or exceeds all relevant ASME/ANSI standards as required by the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act