FIBERGLASS SAND FILTER WITHOUT VALVES
Triton II Side Mount Filters are the original and still the industry standard. Our unique process creates a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability. This unique method locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from "blooming" under harsh conditions.
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Instant access to sand and all internal parts
- Internal air bleed automatically prevents unwanted air pockets
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).